Friday, February 13, 2015

25 Pump-up tracks

So as you may know I am a spin class instructor and I frequently have people asking me for music that they can use when they work out on their own. This weeks post is something for those people that are looking for new music! Below are my top 25 spin songs. Note: Most are progressive house so if you do not like EDM music then this list might not be for you. Personally I love the beat drops for hammering intervals. Also these are in no particular order.

1. Ghost (Owen Norton remix) – Ella Henderson
2. Soundwave – R3HAB and VINAI
3. Bring You to Life – Steve Aoki and Rune RK
4. Sending my Love (Hard Rock Sofa Remix) – R3HAB and Swanky Tunes
5. Sparks –Nicky Romero and Vicetone
6. What I’ve Waited For ft D.Brown, Vicetone
7. Karate – R3HAB and KSHMR
8. Atlanta – Vida
9. Surrender (Tritonal Remix) – Cash Cash
10. Calling (Lose My Mind) Swedish House Mafia
11. All to Myself – Marianas Trench
12. In Too Deep (Kasum Remix) – Sum 41
13. Breathing Stars Mashup – A lot of artists
14. Slave to the Rhythm (Audien Remix) – Michael Jackson
15.  How we Party – R3HAB and VINAI
16. I Need the World – Down With Webster
17. Revolution – R3HAB, NERVO, Ummet Ozcan
18. Bizzy – SAVOY
19. Walls – Sultan and Ned Shepard ft. Quilla
20. Sky High – Dyro
21. The Other Side -  Jason Derulo
22. Emergency – Audio Playground ft. Snoop Dogg
23. Savior – Rise Against
24. Disco Pogo - Frauenarzt & Manny Marc
25.Local Talent: Ignite-  DJ Beat-Lynx


If you have any songs that you find that pump you up a lot feel free to leave them in the comments. Hope you enjoy these picks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Racetiming.ca Crit - Finally cracking the top 10!

As the title says, finally I was able to crack the top 10 in an E1/2 Ontario Cup. For some reason this race wasn't very well attended. I...